Thursday, October 31, 2013

Evernote

After College Prepster's tweet about "reorganizing her life" via Evernote, I thought I would check it out myself. I'm hooked. Evernote is the best thing that has happened to me. You can sign-up for free on their website. They have different premium packages you can upgrade to that aren't super expensive if you are interested. The free works better for me since my Evernote is more personal than it is business. You get to make notebooks for different subjects (i.e. - personal, work, exercise, kids...) and then can make different "post-it"-esque postings. It looks like a mini-version of Microsoft Word/Blogger Toolbar. Another cool thing is the ability is the app. You can update something on your computer and within seconds, those changes are seen on your phone app. It is really a great product. Also, you can take a picture with your camera and it can turn it into a doc to view on your computer. Overall, the really great thing about it is you can put all your to-do lists on the computer. I'm the kind of girl who makes a million lists on Post-its and now I don't have to! I have them everywhere!

Do you use Evernote?

No comments:

Post a Comment