Friday, October 25, 2013

Blog Week 2013: Sweet Surprise

I'm sure all you loyal followers have been itching wanting to know what today's sweet surprise would be. Sweet Mint has already become more than I ever thought it would be and more. I'm excited to see where it takes off and I am excited to continually add more things to the blog. I hope y'all are as excited as I am about a new edition. I am very excited to announce that Sweet Mint will be adding a "Shop" to its homepage. In addition to Sweet Mint blog, Sweet Mint is also offering customizable stationary.The stationary will start off as sample templates tailored to your needs and will hopefully grow into offering much much more. The official opening of the "Sweet Mint Store" will not be available until November. so keep your eyes peeled for the newest addition. Again, thank you all for such a wonderful Blog Week. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing fan base and I'm excited to see where Sweet Mint continues to go! 

enjoy the sweet side of life

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment