Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lovin' Lately: September

I am so happy it is October everybody. Aside from being my birthday month, October just "screams" autumn. The weather has been getting a little chillier and I am very excited to start breaking out my boots and sweaters. I am super excited for everything that is going to come from this special month. Halloween is comin' up ladies and gents. {no, you are not too old to dress up!} Here is my September-In-Review: My five favorites from the month!

#1: APPLE-PICKING: Who doesn't think apples when you hear September? Back to school season, nights get a little chillier, why not warm it up with some delicious apple pie or a few fresh apples to be made into cider. Instagram and Facebook have been decorated with some apple picking photos. Hoping I can squeeze a visit sometime soon.

#2: iOS7: I may be the only person on Team iOS7. I absolutely love the new look for the iPhone and Apple products. It is so clean and modern looking and perfect for a new "year" and new "outlook" on life. I love the Control Center with a built in flashlight {genius!} and the new design of the apps. Change isn't always bad.

# 3: WARM DRINKS: Along with a little cold that is being passed around right now {everybody is sniffling and sneezing}, warm drinks are the cure..or at least some medicine. I've been downing some hot cocoa every night to help aid my sore throats, but let's be real, warm drinks are a big part of the autumn weather. Whether it be a pumpkin spice latte or a warm lemon tea, warm drinks just put you in a good mood.

#4: ROAR BY KATY PERRY: I cannot stop listening to this song. Katy Perry knows exactly how to pump me up when I've been feeling down {sadly, i've been feeling down a little too often} This song is on replay when I'm working. The lyrics are amazing and it is just such a catchy-song. It is the perfect song to play around 3:30-4pm when we all get a little tired and exhausted from life work and it gets you in the groove. Keep it up Katy!

#5: PAPERMATE PROFILE PENS: I know, I know. It is weird to love pens so much, but I cannot help it. I am addicted to pens, especially the ones that make your handwriting look super pretty. These Profile pens come in all different colors. I have red, black, blue, and purple one and they make my notes look like artwork.

What are your September favorites?

4 comments:

  1. , I cant wait for warm drink season again either !! I love my iced lattes but nothing compares to warm ones or just for that matter hot chocolate..!!!!

    www.theregoesmonica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! Can't wait for my daily Dunkin' hot cocoa! Seriously - Dunkin' makes the best!

      Delete
  2. Your blog is adorable!! I'm now your second follower ;) If you're interested I'd love it if you could check out mine!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! You are so sweet. Of course I'll check it out.

      Delete