Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blog Week 2013: Fashion Dreams

We all do it. The mouth drooling over the keyboard, "I want need everything", why is my credit card bouncing, kind of thing. I'm unfortunately one of those girls. I love to look and along with that, love to buy. We all have those sites that are checked daily; maybe not to purchase anything, but to look at in a sad pain, wishing we could have it. Here is my list of fashion dreams and a wonderful link to their websites so you can indulge in their beauty!







While these are just a few of many, all of these lovely sites can kindly make their way to my closet as a late birthday present/sign of appreciation. Ok wishful thinking, but I love scrolling through the endless possibilities of clothes I want. You do it too, I know. My fashion dreams are a long list, but these are ones that I would love to have and own and sites you would know too. 


What are your fashion dream sites?


No comments:

Post a Comment