Thursday, October 3, 2013

Morning Routine

I love watching Youtube videos, especially the vlogs. I love when people share their routines because you get a little inside look into what they do to be themselves. I thought why not share my morning routine, so here we go! Just a little note: I used my iHome as an alarm - I wake up to 106.1 in the morning. Love waking up to music.

5:55am - First Alarm goes off! 

5:55am-6:15am - Catch up on all the social media news I missed while I was snoozing, along with read a few blogs and check my Elle Horoscope. {obvi} I also check the weather to see how the temperature is going to be.

6:15am - Second alarm goes off.

6:20am: Roll out of bed

6:20-6:25am: Make Bed

6:25am: Search for the perfect outfit

6:35am: Finally have the outfit {or something close to perfect ;)} and now I do my makeup and hair plus a little spritz of body mist/perfume.

6:43am: Find some perfect accessories to add to my perfect outfit. I always put on earrings, necklace and rings with an occasional bracelet or two. 

6:46am: Go downstairs for breakfast and try to catch a little Channel 4 News! I love current events. 

6:57am: Brush teeth, put on a little lip gloss, once-over in the mirror. Turn the lights out in my room, grab my phone and bag. Make sure all my dirty laundry is in the hamper and my room looks nice and tidy!

7:00am: Downstairs again to grab my lunch and waterbottle for the day and pack it all away! 

7:03am: Find some perfect shoes, grab my keys and I'm out the door! 


It works best for me to shower at night. I lose so much time showering and it takes me forever to blow-dry my hair. I hate rushing in the morning, so getting all the showering and all done in the morning works best for me!! 

What is your morning routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment