Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Radiance

I love love love the word radiant. Automatically, when we hear radiant, I'm sure a good portion of us would automatically think of the sun and how it radiates heat and light to the wonderful planet of Earth below, as well as space. I love using it as an adjective. Doesn't Morgan look so radiant today? When someone is radiant, they are just like the sun {slightly}Radiance is about "radiating" confidence (light) and positivity (heat) I'm sure we can all name a few people who are constantly radiant {i.e. - my mother, a good friend, a neighbor, the crossing guard, a colleague, store owner, barista at Starbucks} Radiance is a mindset - so radiate your radiance.

How do you spread "radiance"/radiate?

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this!! I think some people just have that natural radiance in the way they talk to people :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete