Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog Week 2013: Sweet Fruit


Y'all might think it is super cheesy, but I love fruit. It tastes so sweet and it works well that it is really healthy for you. On a past family vaca, at the breakfast buffet, they had a juicer and I went ham. People started giving me dirty looks as I went up to make my third fourth cup of heaven. The great thing about fruit is that is tastes amazing by itself. The best thing about fruit is that when you combine it, you get this amazing flavor. It is really all relative to peoples tastes and if they prefer super sweet or mild when it comes to fruit. I have to say I'm a big sweet fruit girl. Here are some of my favorite combos for you try out. You also don't need a juicer to make these. You can cut up some small pieces of fruit and eat them at the same time. Same product, no need to buy an expensive juicer.

Strawberry & Banana

Strawberry & Pineapple

Stawberry & Watermelon & Pineapple

Strawberry & Apple

Apple & Watermelon

Pear & Pineapple

Strawberry & Pear

Now these are only some of my favorites, but feel free to mix around. I want to know your favorite fruit combos. What do you like in a drink? I love sweet drinks because it makes me feel like I'm on an island. Please take me to an island! 

What is your favorite fruity combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment