Monday, October 21, 2013

Blog Week 2013: Favorite Quotes

Quotes are great! They are motivational and can pump you up when you are feeling down. Here are some of my favorite quotes. While these aren't all of them [seriously too many to write down] so here goes all my favorites!

Good things come to those who hustle

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars  -Wes Brown

Be so good they can't ignore you  -Steve Martin

She turned her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans  -Kobi Yamada

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow'  -Mary Anne Radmacher

Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm

Every good and perfect gift comes from above   -James 1:17

Let your past make you better, not bitter

I can do everything through God who strengthens me -Phillipians 4:13


I can't help but fall in love with all of these quotes they are great and always motivate me! 

What quotes do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment