Monday, December 2, 2013

Input NEEDED

Most of my bi-daily blog post ideas stem from ideas that I come up with or ideas that I see on other blogs that I really like. I want to make the blog a fun site that you "WANT" to visit and that you like what you see. Although I wish I was Raven Symone circa 2002 That's So Raven, I'm no psychic. What posts do you want to see from Sweet Mint and what do you like about the blog itself? I would love to hear your comments. I love hearing from you guys.

Help a girl out! What do you like/dislike about Sweet Mint? Be honest.

2 comments:

  1. I love the playlist post! I think you have some great posts so far! I think it would definitely help you to include photos to break up some of the text (either of your own or from other websites just make sure to source those photos!). Feel free to email me at darlingprepster@gmail.com if you have any blogging questions and I'll see what I can do to help! XOXO

    P.S. Please turn off your word verification/captcha! I promise you won't get many, if any, spam comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how witty you are! Your posts are always so interesting but I agree with Ashliegh, it'd be nice to have more pictures and things like that :) xx

    ReplyDelete