Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Polish

Although we are having a pretty mild fall so far {fingers crossed} I see lots of people trading in their pale pinks and pastels into storage and grabbing their dark greens and reds into the mix. I am the biggest fan of Essie polish. They have the best colors in all different shades. Thinking of a color in particular? They have it.


 Aagh! Don't you just want to buy every single one? My absolute favorites are Aruba Blue, Mint Candy Apple, and Pink Lemonade, to name a few. I love checking the Essie website every few months to see their new colors and collections. Of course, the Fall Collection out and I want every single color. They are super cute and work well with a variety of outfits.

From Left to Right: Twin Sweater Set, The Lace is On, For the Twill of It, After-School School Blazer, Vested Interest, Cashmere Bathrobe

I really love "For the Twill of It", it has a little bit of metallic in it, which gives it another look to it. It is the best hybrid between a gray and a brown. The "Twin Sweater Set" and "Lace is On". They look awesome and I can't wait to pick up these at the store soon. I get all my nail polish/cosmetics at CVS or Walgreens. They just always have everything I want and it is easy to rack up savings with their rewards programs.

*all photos from essie.com*

What are your favorite fall polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment