Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Organization Station: iPhone Apps.

I am very excited to start a new section of my blog: Organization Station. As many of you faithful readers know, I l-o-v-e to organize. It is my passion and I just can't stop. I've seen a lot of bloggers share what apps they have on their tablets or cell phones, so why not do the same.

*Disclaimer: All these opinions on the following apps are all my own. These opinions are not influenced by companies whatsoever. 100% my thoughts!*

Alrighty - lets get started. My lock screen is from one of College Prepster's "Memorable Quotes." I loved it so much that I made it my lock screen. Motivates me every time I look at my phone. My home screen is a little hard to see, but it is my initials. It is a really cool app called "Monogram" where you can make all these cool backgrounds for your phone.

My home screen has all the basic apps + a College Prepster one. You can "create your own app" for webpages on Safari. I love reading her posts every morning. {seriously...every morning!}

This page is a continuation of some blog apps and translator. I have "Design Darling", "Elle Magazines Horoscope {so accurate! worth checking out} and Google Translate.

My last page is probably the page I check the most. It is home to all my "social" apps, "photo editing" apps, Starbucks, {upload all your Starbucks gift cards and you can pay for your drink on your phone! You earn stars everytime you spend and get sweet rewards!} and Temple Run {for the occasionally babysitting job}

In my "Social" app group, I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Vine. These are all my personal accounts though. Twitter might be the only account that is linked to "Sweet Mint" as well. I love love love Instagram. Looks like we might be having a Sweet Mint IG very soon! ;)

In my "photo editing" group, I have PicLab, PicJointer, PicStitch, Studio, and PhotoGrid. These apps are perfect if I need to edit a photo before it is instagrammed. A lot of times I save photos of my friends and make a huge collage for their birthday. These apps make it so easy. I found Picstich has the best templates for collages, but these apps are perfect in their own way. PicLab is a lifesaver. You can brighten photos so that awesome candid shot that is a little too dark can be just the way you want it!


That is pretty much it for all my apps! I do have to say I can't live without iTunes Radio. When I'm cleaning up, playing some iTunes top 100 really saves my day, without having to pay for every song I love!


How do you organize your apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment