Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sweet Mint Playlist # 2

As many of you know, I was on a little bit of a personal break earlier in November as I was starting to sort-out a few personal issues I was going through. Some things that helped carry me through would most definitely be music. It was a mix of blasting the radio and 'splurge' purchasing everything on the iTunes top 100. I have always been a huge fan of oneRepublic and Katy Perry, so there was definitely a lot of that. I am very interested to hear what types of music you guys are all interested in. I mainly a Pop/Country kind of girl.

AS I WAS SAYING by Jack Johnson

BEST SONG EVER by One Direction

CARRIED AWAY by Passion Pit

COUNTING STARS by OneRepublic

DANCE APOCALYPTIC by Janelle Monae

DARK HORSE by Katy Perry

DUST TO DUST by the Civil Wars

END OF THE WORLD by Hunter Hunted

FEEL AGAIN by OneRepublic

LET HER GO by Passenger

ROAR by Katy Perry

SOUTHERN GIRL by Tim McGraw

SWEATER WEATHER by The Neighbourhood

THAT'S MY KIND OF NIGHT by Luke Bryan

TIMBER by Pitbull (feat. Ke$ha)

UNCONDITIONALLY by Katy Perry

WORK BI*CH by Britney Spears

What is your playlist looking like lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment