Friday, November 22, 2013

App-Solutely Great

Little cheesy, but what the hay! I love finding new apps for my phone. While this app isn't new, I love finding new Vine users who make great Vines. They make some great videos and I love tuning into their new videos when they pop up in my 'Vinefeed'. I love the variety of silly and happy and then also funny and giggly. I'll share my favorite viners along with their 'genre' of Vines.

TOBIE STEVENS: Silly and Happy

SARA HOPKINS: Silly and Happy

TASIA ALEXA: Funny and Giggly

NICK ALBANO: Funny and Giggly

JACK GERMAIN: Cool and amazing

LIANA V: Silly and Happy

CHRIS DELIA: Funny and Giggly

LOHANTHONY: Funny and Giggly

DEM_WHITE_BOYZ: Funny and Giggly

KC JAMES: Funny and Giggly

EVANCREDIBLE: Cuteness Overload

JOSH PECK: Funny and Giggly

Who are some of your favorite 'Viners'?

No comments:

Post a Comment