Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Apologies!

Hi everyone! I am so sorry for the delay in postings. These past few weeks have been super stressful and I have had a lot on my plate. I have been so swamped with work and I feel so bad for letting y'all down. I never thought it would have to come to this, but I need a little time off. It sounds so silly since this blog is so new, but I need a little time to myself. I love blogging and sharing all about me with all of you, but I need to take some time to work through some personal issues I have going on. As of today, the Sweet Mint store will be on a 'break' as well. I hope you all understand and I hope that Sweet Mint can be back up soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

xo,

Lauren
Side of Sweet Mint

3 comments:

  1. Aw don't worry about taking time off- we all need it and it's something you're allowed to do!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone undestands completely! Sometimes life just gets too busy and we need to take a break. This is your blog after all so you can do whatever you want :) blogging should be fun and in no way stressful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking blog breaks is really important and healthy - best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete