Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sneak Peek: Children's Book

I have always had a love for writing, as you can see from this blog. I'm had a dream of writing children's books and I want to share the beginning of a story that I've been working on for while. I hope you enjoy everything I'm working on.

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Amy McDamie. She just moved to a small town named Amberville. She was nervous for her first day of school. 
      "What if I don't fit in?" she exclaimed, nervously to her mother as she lay in bed.
       "Why would my Amy McDamie want to fit in when she could stand out?" her Mother giggled. "Everyone will love my sweet Amy". Amy giggled along with her mom, but she wasn't quite sure. 

Across the town, in another bedroom, was a boy named Adam McFradam. Just like Amy, he was nervous about starting school again. 
     "What if nobody wants to play with me, Dad?" he exclaimed nervously as he lay in bed. 
        "Who wouldn't want to play with my Adam McFradam" he laughed. Adam laughed along with his Dad, but he wasn't quite sure. 


To be continued...

Do you like the story so far? Do you want to hear the next few pages?

No comments:

Post a Comment