Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sweet Mint Playlist #1

With the addition of the new iTunes Radio, I have been listening to music all the time. I've been on a mix of iTunes Radio/Spotify/Youtube, here of some of Sweet Mint's favorite songs of the month.

ROAR by KATY PERRY

WRECKING BALL by MILEY CYRUS

COUNTING STARS by ONE REPUBLIC

ROYLES by LORDE

CLOUDS by ZACH SOBIECH 

P.S. Watch his amazing life story -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NjKgV65fpo

APPLAUSE by LADY GAGA

WAKE ME UP by AVICCI

CRASH MY PARTY by LUKE BRYAN

BEST SONG EVER by ONE DIRECTION

SUMMERTIME SADNESS by LANA DEL RAY

GONE GONE GONE by PHILLIP PHILLIPS

What are some of your favorite songs right now?

2 comments:

  1. Love the playlist! I am obsessed with Royals right now, and I am not a Miley Cyrus fan at all but I love her song Wreaking Ball!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here - Wrecking Ball is amazing though. I keep replaying!!

      Delete