Friday, September 20, 2013

Cleanse

I love cleaning. I know it sounds crazy, but organizing things makes me so happy and makes me feel so good. This past week, I have been doing a crazy "fall cleanse" and getting rid of all my old clothes that don't fit. Not going to lie, I'm a hoarder when it comes to clothes that I love. I just remember all the fun memories I had in them {cheesy, I know} I finally had to get rid of some of those clothes that were taking up space and make room for some new ones {shoppin' spree!!} I know it is a hard "task" to grasp, but getting rid of all the old clothes made me feel so so so good. I was able to donate 1 garbage bag full to Goodwill/Salvation Army and another as hand-me-downs to my sweet cousins. Cleaning my room/old clothes was great motivation for me. I try to honor the "take one out, one goes in" motto so my closet doesn't get too packed. When I started, I didn't have one extra hanger for clothes, but know after getting rid, I have a few more and weight has been lifted. 

Have you ever done a big "clean/donate"?

No comments:

Post a Comment