Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lovin' Lately: August

With August [sadly] wrapping to a close, it is time for Lovin' Lately, a post about all the amazing things that August has had in store. Sadly, school is just around the corner. My blood pressure skyrockets when I pass the "Back to School" decorates the floor of Wal-Mart. However, August has always been a crazy month and I've found my favorite five for this month.

1) INSTAGRAM: There is nothing better than catching up with people you haven't seen in a while. Instagram is a great way to keep in touch via photos. The filters make it so great too and it is a great way to see what your friends are doing through their eyes.

2) MAKE-UP MIRRORS: These things are life-savers. They help you see that small things you are missing in a normal mirror and make your overall makeup look a whole lot better. They sell them in different magnifications. I try to avoid the super magnified ones because they hurt my eyes. 5x magnification is the best in my opinion.

3) CAR MARKERS: This is definitely the sign of school starting (at least for my school) - when seniors decorate their cars with car markers. My favorite car markers are the Crayola Crystal Effects Car Markers. They are so cool. When you first write, the color looks a little faded and dull, but within a few seconds, the color brightens and crystallizes. It is definitely worth the purchase. I got mine at Wal-Mart.

4) BELVITA: These breakfast energy bars are the best! Four biscuits are in one package and they keep you full until lunch. They are great and come in delicious flavors. Perfect for super fast mornings when you oversleep your alarm (happened)

5) GROOPDEALZ.COM: I can't put any words together that would accurately share my love for Groopdealz.com. It is basically an eBay geared towards women. You make an account [for free] and each item is posted for a two days. You "buy the item" you want and they ship it to your house.

What are your August favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment