Monday, September 16, 2013

Fall Favorites

Although I am very a little sad that summer has come to a close, I'm really looking forward to fall. Summer has had some amazing memories, but honestly, I was almost expecting more. Obviously, some things were great, but others just made me wanting fall to be here. I hope next summer has more in store for me. Regardless, I'm stoked for autumn. I've started to pull out my sweaters from dust bags under my bed (eep!) and bring my Patagonia out of hiding. I love having a "go-to outfit for the winter, so I thought I would break down a few of my classic fall favorites!

School/Work Day: In the morning, I have absolutely zero time for mistakes, so having this outfit idea tucked in the back of my mind for when I oversleep is key. It is so simple and the simplicity makes it look like you thought it out! This outfit is perfect for a lazy study day too.

Black Patagonia
Long-sleeve college tee
Leggings
Riding Boots
Pearls
Long draping necklace
Side Braid 

Night Out: On Fridays, I am so (let me tell you so) ready to just relax with friends, so having a nice outfit thought out for dinners and get-togethers makes life a breeze. 

Creme Sweater
Skinny Jeans
Bean Boots/Riding Boots
Silver Necklace
Dangly Earrings 
Paired with a light jacket if needed 

Fancier Event/Church: On these types of occasions, it is nice to have something that requires no effort what so ever. 

Long-sleeve dress
Light coverup
Heels/ankle booties
Pearls
Necklace

What are some of your Fall Favorites?


 

2 comments:

  1. Great fall favorites list! I love cream sweaters too!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just great? Can't wait until it gets a little colder so I can break mine out!

      Delete