Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stress

We all have those days where nothing seems to get done, even though you've been working for four hours straight. Stress finds a sneaky way of sneaking up all the time. Most of the time, however, stress is self-induced. We cause it upon ourselves because we are constantly driven by anxiety. I know this story way to well. For instance, just a few minutes ago, I cut myself while shaving. I convinced myself I was going to have to call an ambulance. When in reality, I was fine after applying pressure, a septic pen, and a few band-aids. If I had just taken a deep breathe and relaxed, I would have been fine. 

Imagine how many times that we've taken a situation, and blown it crazy out of control. I'm sure everyone can count something within the past few days. If we took a moment to just relax and think through our situations, we would be a lot more relaxed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment